Female Students

Student visas

The majority of international students require a visa to study here in the UK. A student visa grants you leave to live and study in the UK for the duration of your course, and some visas also allow you to work part time in order to support yourself. With a range of different visas that can be applied for, it is important that you get expert advice on the most appropriate visa for your needs. Contact Abinelle Solicitors in London to find out more.

Image by Ethan Wilkinson

Working visas

In order to work in the UK as a non-UK citizen, a work visa or work permit is required by law. There are many different types of visa and permit available, all designed for different situations - part time or full time work, for example. Our expert solicitors are highly experienced in this field, and can help you apply for the most appropriate visa or permit, ensuring that you are in compliance with the law. 

Image by Nicole Geri

Experts in visas and permits

Our visa service includes:

  • Business visas

  • Student visas

  • Tourist visas

Student and Working Visas